At Intelygenz, we put the quality of our projects first. We're looking for a great QA Engineer to help us ensure it's at its best.
Who would not love finishing a daily and going straight to a Nerf® battle? and have a meeting in Mordor? or to participate in a paella contest, canyoning or going to an event in Poland? In Intelygenz you will find a place to grow and learn in an international environment, surrounded by all the coffee (tea or cocoa) that you want! We even design our own t-shirt, one for every anniversary.
We are totally committed with microservices architecture embracing Clean Code, ATDD, HonestCode, and Cloud Computing, all of this in an agile environment and a DevOps culture.
What are you going to do?
- You will be part of an agile team of amazing developers. and even better people!
- Dailys, retrospectives…
- Quality is a must for us.
- Continuous integration, test, and delivery are part of our DNA
Would be very cool if you:
- Are used to work with Cucumber
- Have experience working with Jira
- Java is a familiar language for you
- Test Automatization (scripts) is something that you are used to work with
- Have Motivation for the testing and pleasure to analyze the applications in search of failures
- Know how to make a Definition of test plan
- Create the functional tests and the realization of those test reports
- Flexible schedule
- Remote working: up to 3 days per week
- Tech programs: continuous training (1 hour per week to learn with your co-workers)
- Courses and certifications granted (AWS, Google Cloud…) Open bar of Udemy
- Events in and outside Madrid (tickets + transport + accommodation, even outside Europe)
- Flexible retribution: restaurant, transport and kindergarten
- Health insurance (50% granted)
- Gympass and football, basketball, paddle and runners team
- Parties and team building events
- Being part of this great team!
Refer a friend: