Java DeveloperApply now
We’re look for Java Developers to participate in challenging projects, learn in a friendly, collaborative environment, and help us take innovation to the next level.
Who would not love finishing a daily and going straight to a Nerf® battle? and have a meeting in Mordor? or to participate in a paella contest, canyoning or going to an event in Poland? In Intelygenz you will find a place to grow and learn in an international environment, surrounded by all the coffee (tea or cocoa) that you want! We even design our own t-shirt, one for every anniversary.
We are totally committed with microservices architecture embracing Clean Code, ATDD, HonestCode, and Cloud Computing, all of this in an agile environment and a DevOps culture.
- Spring Boot
- No Relational Database
- Unit test (JUnit)
- API Rest
- Functional Spanish
- A Plus if you:
- Desire to learn
- Constant curiosity
- Ability to adapt to different environments and projects
- Between 1-3 years of experience, we are looking for three people right now with different levels of expertise
- Flexible schedule
- Remote working: up to 3 days per week
- Tech programs: continuous training (1 hour per week to learn with your co-workers)
- Courses and certifications granted (AWS, Google Cloud…) Open bar of Udemy
- Events in and outside Madrid (tickets + transport + accommodation, even outside Europe)
- Flexible retribution: restaurant, transport and kindergarten
- Health insurance (50% granted)
- Gympass and football, basketball, paddle and runners team
- Parties and team building events
- Being part of this great team!