Agile Project ManagerApply now
Intelygenz is a software development company, which founding partners are vocational developers. We know are success is in our people and in the high-quality of our code that we develop from Madrid and San Francisco.
In Intelygenz you will find a place to grow and learn in an international environment, surrounded by all the coffee (tea or cocoa) that you want! We even design our own t-shirt, one for every anniversary.
We are totally committed to microservices architecture embracing Clean Code, ATDD, HonestCode, and Cloud Computing, all of this in an agile environment and a DevOps culture.
This role is the ultimate owner of the overall software solution for the project and is responsible for aligning the scope, timeline and budget to the customer's expectations and project goals
Your main achievements:
- You will be part of an agile team of amazing developers and even better people!
- Dailys, review, planning, grooming and retrospectives meetings
- Ensure the team follows the Quality standard defined for delivery
- Ensure the team follows the Continuous Integration and Delivery procedures.
- Be available for traveling locally and internationally
- Project status reporting and dashboarding if is necessary
- Prime customer interface
- Be part of the roadmap definition and task prioritization process
- Risk management
Would be cool if you:
- 5+ years of demonstrable experience working as a Project Manager
- 3+ years of demonstrable experience leading Agile projects as a Scrum Master or Product Owner
- Experience with software development teams, local and distributed.
- Understand and share the DevOps culture. We love to automate as much as we can.
- Understand and share TDD techniques. High Quality is very important to us.
- Empathy with the clients and the team.
- High English level (if English is not your native language)
- Enjoy working in an agile and collaborative group
- Great communication and leadership skills
A Big Plus if you:
- Scrum Master, Product Owner or PMI certification
- Software knowledge and technology affinity
We offer interesting and challenging work in a fast-growing, customer-oriented tech-driven company!
- Medical, dental and vision insurance 50% paid by the company
- Access to a Flexible Spending Account (FSA) for health expenses
- Life insurance, Short term disability and Long term disability paid for by Intelygenz Inc
- 401(K) with up to 4% employee matching
- Commuter benefits
- 20 days vacation plus 8 federal holidays
- Team building events
- Super nice office
- Being part of a great team!