Agile Project Manager
Intelygenz is a software development company, which founding partners are vocational developers. We know our success is in our people and in the high-quality of our code that we develop from Madrid and San Francisco.
We are looking for a Project Manager for our AI Team, who will be the ultimate owner of the overall software solution for the project and is responsible for aligning the scope, timeline and budget to the customer's expectations and project goals.
We are totally committed to microservices architecture embracing Clean Code, ATDD, HonestCode, and Cloud Computing, all of this in an agile environment and a DevOps culture.
Your main achievements:
- You will be part of an agile team of amazing developers and even better people!
- Dailys, review, planning, grooming and retrospectives meetings
- Ensure the team follows the Quality standard defined for delivery
- Ensure the team follows the Continuous Integration and Delivery procedures.
- Be available for traveling locally and internationally
- Project status reporting and dashboarding if is necessary
- Prime customer interface
- Be part of the roadmap definition and task prioritization process
- Risk management
- Be confident at giving presentations and public talks to customers
Would be cool if you:
- 5+ years of demonstrable experience working as a Project Manager
- 3+ years of demonstrable experience leading Agile projects as a Scrum Master or Product Owner
- Experience with software development teams, local and distributed.
- Understand and share the DevOps culture. We love to automate as much as we can.
- Understand and share TDD techniques. High Quality is very important to us.
- Empathy with the clients and the team.
- Native English level
- Enjoy working in an agile and collaborative group
- Great communication and leadership skills
- Experience and love giving presentations and speaking in public
A Big Plus if you:
- Scrum Master, Product Owner or PMI certification
- Software knowledge and technology affinity
We offer interesting and challenging work in a fast-growing, customer-oriented tech-driven company!
- Flexible schedule
- Remote working: up to 3 days per week
- Tech programs: continuous training (1 hour per week to learn with your co-workers)
- Courses and certifications granted (AWS, Google Cloud…) Open bar of Udemy
- Events in and outside Madrid (tickets + transport + accommodation, even outside Europe)
- Flexible retribution: restaurant, transport and kindergarten
- Health insurance (50% granted)
- Gympass and football, basketball, paddle and runners team
- Parties and team building events
- Being part of this great team!