Data ScientistApply now
Day after day, we find situations in which the extraction of useful information from large amounts of data plays a crucial role in creating new solutions for our clients. For instance, recommendations help in decision-making or process automation. All of this makes the profile of a data scientist as one of the most relevant to our current projects.
Do you like concepts like “Big Data,” “Data Science” or “Machine Learning?” Are you a programming and mathematics enthusiast? Want to be part of the wave of new technology that is changing the way we live?
Would be very cool if you:
- Computer training as well as mathematics, statistics or algebra.
- Experience with Python or R.
- Enthusiastic about Agile and Scrum methodologies.
- Minimum of two years' experience in programming in various environments and large volumes of data (Machine Learning and Deep Learning).
- Experience with cleaning tools and data pre-processing
- Experience with libraries like Numpy, pandas, scikit-learn, Pytorch, Tensorflow.
- English at a conversational/functional level.
- High learning capability.
- Problem-solving, Proactivity and initiative in large doses.
- Master in Data Science and Big Data
- Experience in databases like MySQL, MongoDB, Cassandra, Redis, Elasticsearch, HBase, etc
- Experience with working environments Like Jupyter Notebook, rstudio, etc.
- Experience with frameworks for deep learning Like Theano, etc.
- Projects like “open source-open data”
- Flexible schedule
- Remote working: up to 3 days per week
- Tech programs: continuous training (1 hour per week to learn with your co-workers)
- Courses and certifications granted (AWS, Google Cloud…) Open bar of Udemy
- Events in and outside Madrid (tickets + transport + accommodation, even outside Europe)
- Flexible retribution: restaurant, transport and kindergarten
- Health insurance (50% granted)
- Gympass and football, basketball, paddle and runners team
- Parties and team building events
- Being part of this great team!