Key Account and New Business Development Manager
Intelygenz is an enterprise software company that provides some of the world's leading brands with custom-built products and automation solutions elevated through the application of Artificial Intelligence. With founding partners who are active vocational developers our roots are steeped in software development with a highly competent team of experts.
Our Intelligent Process Automation solutions deliver exponential cost savings, capacity increases and quality improvements to our clients while our product building team bring market changing propositions to life, growing or creating brand new revenue streams for our clients.
We know our success is in our people and in the high-quality of our code that we develop. We are looking for a Business Development Manager, who will be responsible for managing current client accounts and driving growth through new clients throughout the US.
The company has offices in Madrid Spain, Bay Area, CA, USA and an enterprise customer base of global brand leaders.
To manage a nominated list of accounts and establish new clients, driving profitable annual contract revenue contribution and increased market share.
You will be a proven and credible operator at C level and have a track record of managing the sales cycle of custom software solutions to the enterprise market. You will be commercially adept, technically sound and able to deliver results through geographically disparate teams.
Role and Responsibilities
Engages at customer C level to initiate new business opportunities by demonstrating the potential value contribution of the solution.
Basic understanding of software solutions (no coding skills required), ability to understand customer requirements and convey the value of a proposed solution.
- Responsible for managing an existing account portfolio.
- Operates as a 'CEO' of the account and is recognized by the customer as trusted advisor continuously providing thought leadership and innovative solutions that deliver value to the customer’s business.
- Responsible for the delivery of profitable and long-term business of those accounts.
- Ensures appropriate pipeline coverage according to own conversion rate and maintains a good balance of quantity, quality and short- / long-term opportunities.
- Manage channel partners to qualify leads and progress opportunities to closure.
- Detect trends early in order to adjust forecasts accurately.
- Plan and document progress on more complex deals.
- Works with third parties & partners where appropriate to support a ‘win strategy’.
- Empowers people to act and be bold and encourage collaboration.
- Values and seeks out diverse perspectives. Inspires and energizes others to believe in themselves and achieve more.
- Aligns resources and budgets to the strategic value of the account for Intelygenz. Takes several KPIs into account to ensure that Intelygenz is not over- or underinvesting in an opportunity.
- Operate with the highest levels of communication skills, converse professionally and with empathy with an emphasis on owning and solving customer issues whilst building excellent rapport to ensure the customer experience is maximized.
- Creates compelling and engaging written documents and presentations, tailored to the audience.
Education and Preferred Skills
- 2-5 years of software solution sales experience.
- An understanding of the key techniques used for modern software delivery (Agile, ATDD, DevOPS)
- Well-versed with consultative selling approach
- Strong commercial acumen allowing you to articulate value to the customer.
- Degree or Professional training preferably in a Business or Technical related field.
- Medical, dental and vision insurance 50% paid by the company
- Access to a Flexible Spending Account (FSA) for health expenses
- Life insurance, Short term disability and Long term disability paid for by Intelygenz Inc
- 401(K) with up to 4% employee matching
- Commuter benefits
- 20 days vacation plus 8 federal holidays
- Team building events
- Super nice office
- Being part of a great team!