Intelygenz is a software development company, which founding partners are vocational developers. We know our success is in our people and in the high-quality of our code that we develop from Madrid and San Francisco.
We are totally committed with microservices architecture embracing Clean Code, ATDD, HonestCode, and Cloud Computing, all of this in an agile environment and a DevOps culture.
This Functional Analyst should be able to understand the direction of the project and product and gather the requirements to fulfill this goal. This person is critical because he/she will be in charge of communicating the business' needs as User Stories to the technical team.
What are you going to do?
You will be part of an agile team of amazing developers. and even better people!
Quality is a must for us.
Continuous integration, test, and delivery are part of our DNA
Would be very cool if you :
3+ years of experience working as a Functional Analyst or similar
Experience working in projects with microservices architectures.
Experience with relational and no-relational databases.
Empathy with the clients and the team.
Enjoy working in an agile and collaborative group
A Plus if you have work with:
IBM WebSphere Commerce (WCS)
We offer interesting and challenging work in a fast-growing, customer-oriented tech-driven company! There are plenty of opportunities to learn, grow and progress in your career as we are simultaneously doing the same ourselves.
- Flexible schedule
- Remote working: up to 3 days per week
- Tech programs: continuous training (1 hour per week to learn with your co-workers)
- Courses and certifications granted (AWS, Google Cloud…) Open bar of Udemy
- Events in and outside Madrid (tickets + transport + accommodation, even outside Europe)
- Flexible retribution: restaurant, transport and kindergarten
- Health insurance (50% granted)
- Gympass and football, basketball, paddle and runners team
- Parties and team building events
- Being part of this great team!