Intelygenz is a software development company, which founding partners are vocational developers. We know our success is in our people and in the high-quality of our code that we develop from Madrid and San Francisco.
We are a software development company and that is why we attach great importance to the quality of the code we create and the technologies we use. What does this mean and what does it have to do with the person we are looking for?
Would you like to join a company whose systems department is called IT Crowd? Read on!
We are looking for a system administrator for an initially temporary position to join our It Crowd department. It Crowd is an important part of the engineering department. Engineering is responsible for maintaining the highest security standards (IT and data protection) of the company and is something that involves part of the tasks of our system administrators.
What are you going to do?
- Microcomputer and network tasks at a basic level
- Stock control
- Resolution of doubts and incidents of operation in the field of microcomputing of end-users or Installations
- Configuration of Windows operating systems as well as office applications of user workstations.
-PC's packaging and administration policies of the microcomputing environment: Windows, Linux and Apple.
- Installations and hardware configurations of personal computers as well as their components and associated peripherals.
- Regular use of office tools, in particular databases, spreadsheets and word processors.
- Administration and general services tasks: suppliers management (cleaning, installations revision...), purchases (with the supervision of the system administrators), office maintenance (air conditioning, lighting, breakdowns...), packaging...
- Studies and/or knowledge related to Computer Science.
- Knowledge in Windows, Linux and Apple systems infrastructure.
- Good level of English.
- Proactivity and initiative.
- Capacity for self-management.
- Ability to transmit good vibes and joy in the day-to-day.
- Flexible schedule
- Real work-life balance
- 100% work at home
- Office in Callao (Madrid), for voluntary assistance
- Availability to come to the office if required
- Tech programs: continuous training (1 hour per week to learn with your co-workers)
- Courses and certifications granted (AWS, Google Cloud…) Open bar of Udemy
- Career plans to fulfil your motivations and grow internally
- Events in and outside Madrid (tickets + transport + accommodation, even outside Europe)
- Physical and mental wellness training
- Health insurance (50% granted)
- Flexible retribution: restaurant, transport and kindergarten
- We even design our own t-shirt, one for every anniversary
- Being part of this great team!
Refer a friend: