We’re looking for Android Developers to participate in challenging projects, learn in a friendly, collaborative environment, and help us take innovation to the next level.
We are totally committed with Clean Code, ATDD, HonestCode, and Cloud Computing, all of this in an agile environment and a DevOps culture.
- Experience in mobile application development for Android (Kotlin).
- Knowledge of native Android design patterns for application development.
- Strong knowledge of software design patterns and clean code.
- SOLID knowledge in object-oriented design.
- Experience with Agile Methodologies.
- Used to the launch of applications in Play Store.
Would be very cool if you have:
- Knowledge about hexagonal architecture, also known as Ports and Adapters
- Experience with Functional (Reactive) Programming
- Experience with iOS ( Swift)
- Constant curiosity.
- B2 - C1 English level
- Flexible schedule
- Real work-life balance
- 100% work at home
- Office in Callao (Madrid), for voluntary assistance
- Availability to come to the office if required
- Tech programs: continuous training (1 hour per week to learn with your co-workers)
- Courses and certifications granted (AWS, Google Cloud…) Open bar of Udemy
- Career plans to fulfil your motivations and grow internally
- Events in and outside Madrid (tickets + transport + accommodation, even outside Europe)
- Physical and mental wellness training
- Health insurance (50% granted)
- Flexible retribution: restaurant, transport and kindergarten
- We even design our own t-shirt, one for every anniversary
- Being part of this great team!
Refer a friend: