Data Scientist (USA)
As a data scientist at Intelygenz, your day to day work will be organized in two principal lines: Industry and Laboratory.
At Industry level, our main delivery is process automation. In this level, our artificial intelligence solutions are focused on automating processes to add business value to our customers. This approach is applied in many different business sectors, since NLP based projects and advanced computer vision to multi-domain anomaly detection. A crucial step in the industry process is the deployment of production ready environments and maintenance
On the other hand, the goal of our Laboratory is to research and test state-of-the-art techniques and solutions to keep improving our skills and to share with the community our knowledge and proof of concepts. Deep reinforcement learning, NLP revolutionary solutions (as Transformers or BERT) or Brain-Computer-Interface experiments are some examples of our active research lines.
Would be very cool if you:
- Computer Science background.
- Demonstrable knowledge of Mathematics and Statistics.
- Minimum of two years experience in working on data-based projects.
- Large experience with Python 3
- Experience with cleaning tools and techniques, and data pre-processing.
- Experience with libraries and frameworks like Numpy, Pandas, Scikit-learn, PyTorch/Tensorflow.
- English native speaker or 4 years of experience working in an only English context.
- Strong self-taught and proactivity capabilities.
- Problem-solving and autonomy when facing new challenges.
- Due to the nature of the contract, the position requires a public trust clearance, which requires citizenship status, and qualified candidates must be able to show that they currently meet or can meet the requirement for obtaining a public trust clearance.
Nice to have:
- Masters degree in Data Science or Artificial Intelligence.
- Experience applying state-of-the-art Artificial Intelligence techniques.
- Large experience in software projects beyond data science.
Salary Range - $130,000-$150,000 annually
- Medical, dental and vision insurance 50% paid by the company
- Access to a Flexible Spending Account (FSA) for health expenses
- Life insurance, Short term disability and Long term disability paid for by Intelygenz Inc
- 401(K) with up to 4% employee matching
- Commuter benefits
- 20 days vacation plus 8 federal holidays
- Team building events
- Super nice office
- We even design our own t-shirt, one for every anniversary
- Being part of a great team!
Refer a friend: