Chief Financial Officer (CFO)
The CFO will manage the Finance & administration area in Spain and USA with three people team who report directly to the CFO.
Manage, coordinate and supervision of the tasks and accounting obligations, administrative, banks, budgeting, legal and finance in both countries where the company operates (Spain & USA)
Responsible for overall daily operations of the company in Spain and US and management of administrative staff.
Supervision and workings with the External Audits in both countries
Coordination with External advisors to process payroll and taxes related.
Responsible for filing annual accounts and accounting books
Filing Spanish taxes, SII, VAT and other models
Working with US Advisors to file tax returns.
Guarantee compliance with legal, tax and commercial obligations, controlling adjustments to International Accounting Standards.
Responsible for the monthly consolidated financial statements, including profitability analysis (by client and project)
Legal supervision of the company contracts, dealing with lawyer in both countries (not including labor)
Experience in consolidation
The ability to prioritize and work to tight deadlines
The ability to build positive business relationships with other areas and work collaboratively
Degree in ADE or similar
Ability to adapt a changing environment and flexible
Ability to communicate and negotiate in spanish and english
Robust analytical skills and strategic view.
Proficiency Level of English written and spoken
Excellent knowledge in all these areas: Admin, analytical accounting, dealing with Forex, Taxes, Banks, Debts claims, Payroll and US GAAP
Advance Excel essential
Experience dealing with auditors
English level C1+
Knowledge in Payroll taxes' subsidies in Spain and Fiscal deductions related to R&D projects.
Knowledge in Sage, Xero, Access and Powerpoint.
- Flexible schedule
- Real work-life balance
- 100% work at home
- Office in Callao (Madrid), for voluntary assistance
- Availability to come to the office if required
- Tech programs: continuous training (1 hour per week to learn with your co-workers)
- Courses and certifications granted (AWS, Google Cloud…) Open bar of Udemy
- Career plans to fulfil your motivations and grow internally
- Events in and outside Madrid (tickets + transport + accommodation, even outside Europe)
- Physical and mental wellness training
- Health insurance (50% granted)
- Flexible retribution: restaurant, transport and kindergarten
- We even design our own t-shirt, one for every anniversary
- Being part of this great team!
Refer a friend: