This is a long term position inside a final client. You will be working with an incredible team of professionals that love to face new challenges and learn from them.
You will be part of a big team of DevOps/SREs that work together to build, maintain and provide service to others areas inside the client. As a member of the security department you will have the opportunity to participate in high impact projects and help with important decision making processes.
The team works with well known tools and technologies and they also have custom tools and procedures to ensure the highest quality without compromising the security aspect of their department.
If you want to work in a high-quality environment, with strict requirements and surrounded by professionals with the same profile and concerns related to technology, this opportunity is for you!
4 years of experience in a similar position
Ability to work closely with the team, ensuring the creation of accessible, high-performance solutions.
Excellent level of oral and written communication with customers, both internal and external.
Excellent problem-solving ability, high level of initiative, responsibility, adaptation, highly motivated and eager to learn.
Willingness to participate in on-call service and final user support dynamics
Skills & Knowledge
Deployment infrastructure as code using Terraform
Monitoring and distributed tracing: ELK / Graylog / Prometheus
Workload orchestration with Nomad
Configuration management system: Ansible
Linux/Unix operating systems, both physical and virtualized infrastructures
Git version control
Operate container orchestrators
- Flexible working hours for a real work-life balance
- 100% freedom to work from anywhere you’d like - from your home, our office, or even from a tropical island!
- Specific career plans for horizontal and vertical growth. Let your motivations do the talking!
- Mentoring to help you grow in your career
- Teamwork and feedback culture
- English and Spanish language classes with up to 60% of costs covered by us
- Plenty of happy hours, retreats and events with us (post-Covid)
- One hour per week to take part in continuous tech training programs with your co-workers
- Access to physical and mental wellness initiatives
- 50% health insurance coverage
- Flexible retribution for transport, kindergarten, and restaurant meals
- A free Intelygenz t-shirt every anniversary
Refer a friend: