Account Manager (Sales)
We’re looking for an Account Manager to work in our Sales Team. This role will be at the heart of our customer interactions with key customers and critical to ensuring we have successful and happy users with high retention and growth rates.
If you love problem-solving and critical thinking, and are passionate about executing plans and strategies to achieve a high level of customer success, we'd love to hear from you!
What You Will Be Doing:
You’ll be working hand on hand with another manager. He’ll be your equal and you’ll manage one of our key accounts together.
Your accountability will have 4 main legs:
Customer Care. Direct relationship with our customers in both business and technical levels. Know them, understand their problems, empathize with them and gain their confidence. Upselling in the account, get our happy customers to introduce you to new people from different verticals. A close relationship with a happy customer is our best marketing tool.
Team Leadership. We believe an Account Manager has to know and understand the teams working with our customers. You will work closely with our Delivery and Talent teams to identify issues in projects and people in order to solve the issues before they become a problem.
“If you take care of your employees they will take care of the clients” (Richard Branson).
Problem Solving. You will be the bridge between customers and our Engineering Team. You’ll have to have a holistic understanding at both business and technical levels (ideally you should be able to understand technical details better than customer’s business managers and business better than our engineering team).
Account management. You will be responsible for invoicing, proposals generation and contracts, working closely with our Administration and Legal teams.
- Experience in a Presales or Sales-related role in a technology-related business.
- Strategic, analytical thinker who isn’t afraid to roll up their sleeves, learn and get into the weeds.
- A real passion for problem-solving and executing strategies across a wide variety of technical scenarios and customer verticals
- An understanding of Software Development life cycles and project management skills
- Effective communicator and team worker
- High degree of integrity and honesty; demonstrated ability to exercise confidentiality and neutrality in complex and sensitive situations.
- Fluent English.
- Technical knowledge and experience on software architecture, specially AI/ML related.
- Flexible working hours for a real work-life balance
- 100% freedom to work from anywhere you’d like - from your home, our office, or even from a tropical island!
- Specific career plans for horizontal and vertical growth. Let your motivations do the talking!
- Mentoring to help you grow in your career
- Teamwork and feedback culture
- English and Spanish language classes with up to 60% of costs covered by us
- Plenty of happy hours, retreats and events with us (post-Covid)
- One hour per week to take part in continuous tech training programs with your co-workers
- Access to physical and mental wellness initiatives
- 50% health insurance coverage
- Flexible retribution for transport, kindergarten, and restaurant meals
- A free Intelygenz t-shirt every anniversary
Refer a friend: