If you want to work with incredible professionals and you love new challenges, this is the place for you!
We’re looking for Software Architects to participate in challenging projects, learn and grow in a friendly, international and collaborative environment, and help us take innovation to the next level. A Software Architect highly specialized in API Management is expected to combine software development and architecture design expertise with an aptitude for technical consulting, troubleshooting, and analysis. You'll work on customer-facing teams to support organizations implementing/improving their API Strategy.
As a company, we are totally committed to microservices architecture embracing Clean Code, ATDD, HonestCode, and Cloud Computing, all of this in an agile environment and a DevOps culture.
3-5 years of experience as a Technical Architect working with Integration platforms and API-oriented development.
Proven experience with any API Management Platform (WSO2, Apigee, Mulesoft...) for at least 2 years.
Strong background in API REST ecosystem (Identity Server, API Testing, OpenAPI...)
Ability to work in an Agile environment.
Good understanding of Architecture, Integration and Design Software Patterns
Experience in enterprise projects with complex applications integrated with each other.
Understanding of security paradigms.
A Big Plus:
Strong knowledge and hands-on experience in Java
Nice to have experience with container technologies (eg. Openshift, Kubernetes)
- Flexible working hours for a real work-life balance
- 100% freedom to work from anywhere you’d like - from your home, our office, or even from a tropical island!
- Specific career plans for horizontal and vertical growth. Let your motivations do the talking!
- Mentoring to help you grow in your career
- Teamwork and feedback culture
- English and Spanish language classes with up to 60% of costs covered by us
- Plenty of happy hours, retreats and events with us (post-Covid)
- One hour per week to take part in continuous tech training programs with your co-workers
- Access to physical and mental wellness initiatives
- 50% health insurance coverage
- Flexible retribution for transport, kindergarten, and restaurant meals
- A free Intelygenz t-shirt every anniversary
Refer a friend: