Python Developer USA
At Intelygenz, we envision a future where processes accelerate performance. For the companies we work with, this means finding ways to optimize their data using cutting-edge technologies like A.I. enabled automation.
To achieve this vision, we need the brightest people in business, tech, and analytics – working together to deliver groundbreaking solutions that transform how businesses work. We’re on a continuous journey to build this dream team, and are always looking for talented people that share our goals and passion for technology.
This mindset is a huge part of our culture. We thrive on pooling our skills, collaborating on projects, helping one another learn, and creating new innovations. If you join our team, you’ll be working alongside highly-skilled tech lovers with a multitude of different specialisms. Outside of our projects, we host training, events, retreats and the occasional happy hour – all of which are a huge part of life at Intelygenz.
We’re looking for a Python Developer to bring their expertise to some great projects, learn in a friendly, collaborative environment, and innovate with us.
What are you going to do?
You will be part of an agile team of amazing developers. and even better people!
Quality is a must for us.
Continuous integration, test, and delivery are part of our DNA
Would be very cool if you:
- 2+ years of experience working with object-oriented programming languages such as Python
- Good development practices are a must for you
- Interest in scalable, distributed architectures.
- Enjoy working in an agile and collaborative group
A Plus if you:
- Know Docker and/or Kubernetes
- Familiarize with TDD/ATDD
- Are able to communicate in English
- Desire to learn.
- Constant Curiosity.
- Ability to adapt to different environments and projects.
- Medical, dental and vision insurance 50% paid by the company
- Access to a Flexible Spending Account (FSA) for health expenses
- Life insurance, Short term disability and Long term disability paid for by Intelygenz Inc
- 401(K) with up to 4% employee matching
- Commuter benefits
- 20 days vacation plus 8 federal holidays
- Team building events
- Super nice office
- We even design our own t-shirt, one for every anniversary
- Being part of a great team!
Refer a friend: