At Intelygenz, we envision a future where processes accelerate performance. For the companies we work with, this means finding ways to optimize their data using cutting-edge technologies like A.I. enabled automation.
To achieve this vision, we need the brightest people in business, tech, and analytics – working together to deliver groundbreaking solutions that transform how businesses work. We’re on a continuous journey to build this dream team, and are always looking for talented people that share our goals and passion for technology.
This mindset is a huge part of our culture. We thrive on pooling our skills, collaborating on projects, helping one another learn, and creating new innovations. If you join our team, you’ll be working alongside highly-skilled tech lovers with a multitude of different specialisms. Outside of our projects, we host training, events, retreats and the occasional happy hour – all of which are a huge part of life at Intelygenz.
IT service management is the craft of implementing, managing, and delivering IT services to meet the needs of the organization. It ensures that the appropriate mix of people, processes, and technology are in place to provide values.
- Business analysis
Investigates operational needs and problems, and opportunities, contributing to the recommendation of improvements in automated and non-automated components of new or changed processes and organization.
- Service level management
Monitors service delivery performance metrics and liaises with managers and clients to ensure that service level agreements are not breached without the stakeholders being given the opportunity of planning for a deterioration in service.
- Service acceptance
Engages with project management to confirm that products developed meet the service acceptance criteria and are to the required standard.
Feeds into change management processes.
- Problem management
Investigates problems in systems, processes and services.
Assists with the implementation of agreed remedies and preventative measures.
- Incident management
Following agreed procedures, identifies, registers and categorizes incidents.
Gathers information to enable incident resolution and promptly allocates incidents as appropriate.
Maintains records and advises relevant persons of actions taken.
What We Are Looking For
At least 5-year experience in IT
2 years of experience in Service Management
1 year of experience in team management
Understanding of different culture
Strong communication skills, verbal and writing
Passionate in strategic thinking
Experience working in agile teams
- Flexible working hours for a real work-life balance
- 100% freedom to work from anywhere you’d like - from your home, our office, or even from a tropical island!
- Specific career plans for horizontal and vertical growth. Let your motivations do the talking!
- Mentoring to help you grow in your career
- Teamwork and feedback culture
- English and Spanish language classes with up to 60% of costs covered by us
- Plenty of happy hours, retreats and events with us (post-Covid)
- One hour per week to take part in continuous tech training programs with your co-workers
- Access to physical and mental wellness initiatives
- 50% health insurance coverage
- Flexible retribution for transport, kindergarten, and restaurant meals
- A free Intelygenz t-shirt every anniversary
Refer a friend: