DevOps ( USA)
At Intelygenz, we envision a future where processes accelerate performance. For the companies we work with, this means finding ways to optimize their data using cutting-edge technologies like A.I. enabled automation.
To achieve this vision, we need the brightest people in business, tech, and analytics – working together to deliver groundbreaking solutions that transform how businesses work. We’re on a continuous journey to build this dream team, and are always looking for talented people that share our goals and passion for technology.
This mindset is a huge part of our culture. We thrive on pooling our skills, collaborating on projects, helping one another learn, and creating new innovations. If you join our team, you’ll be working alongside highly-skilled tech lovers with a multitude of different specialisms. Outside of our projects, we host training, events, retreats and the occasional happy hour – all of which are a huge part of life at Intelygenz.
Being an Intelygenz DevOps means you’ve been singled out for your capabilities and skills in automation, definition and standardization. Our DevOps help other developers achieve greater efficiency and quality in their working processes using the most cutting edge tools.
Given their key role in strategy, the DevOps team cannot allow workarounds and their work must always be held to the highest of standards. This is why they all have many years of experience and learning with them as mentors, becomes a professionally enriching experience.
During your first month, you will be lucky enough to have at least one expert mentor walk you through this phase and help get you oriented and on your way to success. From the second month onwards, you will be in control and able to make decisions that you consider appropriate and necessary for every situation that arises.
- At least 2 years experience in a similar position.
- Thorough knowledge in:
- Management and deployment using AWS.
- Deployment infrastructure as code using Terraform.
- Git version control.
- Linux/Unix operating systems, both physical and virtualized infrastructures.
- Knowledge in:
- Container deployment architectures (Docker, Kubernetes, Openshift, EKS, ECS).
- Configuration management systems like Ansible, Puppet, Chef, SaltStack, etc.
- Basic administration of databases (MySQL, MongoDB, PostgreSQL).
- Experience configuring a system of CI/CD (GitLabCI, Jenkins, Bamboo, etc.
- Ability to develop scripts in at least one programming language (Python or Ruby type)
- Experience in agile projects and methodologies
- For this position, it is essential to have an upper-intermediate to advanced level of English in reading, speaking and writing.
Also, a HUGE PLUS (+)
- Management and deployment using Google Compute Engine, OpenStack, Azure, etc.
- Different software testing strategies.
- Have been involved in designing a cloud-based solution.
- Ability to drop into code and logs to diagnose problems.
- Experience with good development practices.
- Ability to work closely with the team, ensuring the creation of accessible, high-performance applications.
- Excellent level of oral and written communication with customers, both internal and external.
- Must be autonomous and have a clear focus on customer/service/results.
- Excellent problem-solving ability, high level of initiative, responsibility, adaptation, highly motivated and eager to learn.
- Medical, dental and vision insurance 50% paid by the company
- Access to a Flexible Spending Account (FSA) for health expenses
- Life insurance, Short term disability and Long term disability paid for by Intelygenz Inc
- 401(K) with up to 4% employee matching
- Commuter benefits
- 20 days vacation plus 8 federal holidays
- Team building events
- Super nice office
- We even design our own t-shirt, one for every anniversary
- Being part of a great team!
Refer a friend: