The only easy day was yesterdayApply now
Being an Intelygenz DevOps means you’ve been singled out for your capabilities and skills in automation, definition and standardization. Our DevOps help other developers achieve greater efficiency and quality in their working processes.
DevOps also provide other developers with the tools and processes that facilitate integration, continuous deployment and automated tests. This helps to create environments, monitoring and, ultimately, entire ecosystems that allow developers to be responsible for their own code, from local to productive environments.
- At least 2 years' experience in a similar position.
- Thorough knowledge in Unix administrative systems, both physical and virtualized infrastructures and cloud types like AWS, Google Compute Engine, OpenStack etc.
- Knowledge in a configuration management system like Ansible, Puppet, Chef, SaltStack, etc.
- Experience in agile projects and methodologies.
- Knowledge in Git and experience configuring a system of continuous integration (Jenkins, GoCd, Bamboo, GitLabCI, etc.)
- Ability to develop scripts in any programming language (Python or Ruby type) Knowledge of basic administration of databases (MySQL, MongoDB, PostgreSQL).
- Knowledge of container deployment architectures (Docker, Swarm, CoreOS, Kubernetes, Mesos.)
Nice to have
- Ability to work closely with the team, ensuring the creation of accessible, high performance applications.
- Excellent level of oral and written communication with customers, both internal and external.
- Must be autonomous and have a clear focus on customer / service / results.
- Excellent problem solving ability, high level of initiative, responsibility, adaptation, highly motivated and eager to learn.
- For this position, it is essential to have an upper-intermediate to advanced level of English in reading, speaking and writing.
- Growth - Learn and thrive as a professional within our company.
- Ongoing training - Stay up to date with the latest technologies and methodologies.
- Innovative environment - Join a team who's passionate about new technology, constant improvement and adapts to changes and needs.
- Location - Work from our office in the Callao area, one of the coolest in Madrid.
- Team events - Join us for activities like football, surf, canyoning, paddle boarding and more.
- Team building - Discover our special annual cinema event.
- Work-life balance - Request teleworking and flexible working hours when you need them.
- Networking - Attend conferences with an allocated budget.
- Socializing - Stay behind for beer in the office on Thursday evenings.
- Flexible retribution (restaurant tickets, transportation...)
- Medical Insurance.
- Possibility of working temporarily from our San Francisco office. Additional expenses such as travel and accommodation are covered.