Work with us
Node.js DeveloperApply now
If you have experience in JS and like to learn and share knowledge with your colleagues, then you’ve found the right place! Intelygenz is the place you’ve been looking for.
- Minimum 2 years experience with Node.js
- Version Control: GIT
- Development of API REST.
- Experience with Agile methodologies.
- Functional English Level.
- We would like you to be a proactive person with initiative and eager to learn new things.
Nice to have
- Databases (not Sql), Kubernetes, Docker or both.
- Applications with Google Cloud (GAE, GCE, Datastore, LB), No SQL, databases, continuous integration and testing with Jenkins, Bamboo, Go, etc.
- APIS Language definition.
- Micro-services and experience with scalable architectures.
- Python, relational databases, Testing
- Knowledge of the characteristics and capabilities of computing services, storage, networking and security in GCP, TDD and / or BDD
- Growth - Learn and thrive as a professional within our company.
- Ongoing training - Stay up to date with the latest technologies and methodologies.
- Innovative environment - Join a team who's passionate about new technology, constant improvement and adapts to changes and needs.
- Location - Work from our office in the Callao area, one of the coolest in Madrid.
- Team events - Join us for activities like football, surf, canyoning, paddle boarding and more.
- Team building - Discover our special annual cinema event.
- Work-life balance - Request teleworking and flexible working hours when you need them.
- Networking - Attend conferences with an allocated budget.
- Socializing - Stay behind for beer in the office on Thursday evenings.
- Flexible retribution (restaurant tickets, transportation...)
- Medical Insurance.
- Possibility of working temporarily from our San Francisco office. Additional expenses such as travel and accommodation are covered.