Node.js Senior DeveloperApply now
The purpose of architects at Intelygenz is to ensure that design architectures are of the best quality. Architects are senior Fullstack developers, who have a secret power that lies in their ability to design architectures.
In order to do this, they must have extensive experience in certain technologies, an eye for technical analysis and, of course, be responsible for guaranteeing quality architecture in our applications.
- Databases (not SQL)
- Version Control: GIT
- Kubernetes, Docker or both
- Continuous Integration and testing with Jenkins, Bamboo, Go, etc.
- Applications on Google Cloud (GAE, GCE, GKE, Datastore, LB)
- API REST
Nice to have
- Micro-services and expertise in scalable architectures.
- Familiar with Agile methodologies
- Frontend Frameworks: ReactJS and / or BACKBONE.JS and / or AngularJS
- Relational databases
- Domain CSS/HTML
- Knowledge of the characteristics and capabilities of computing services, storage, networking and security in GCP.
- TDD and / or BDD
- Functional English
- DevOps culture
- Growth - Learn and thrive as a professional within our company.
- Ongoing training - Stay up to date with the latest technologies and methodologies.
- Innovative environment - Join a team who's passionate about new technology, constant improvement and adapts to changes and needs.
- Location - Work from our office in the Callao area, one of the coolest in Madrid.
- Team events - Join us for activities like football, surf, canyoning, paddle boarding and more.
- Team building - Discover our special annual cinema event.
- Work-life balance - Request teleworking and flexible working hours when you need them.
- Networking - Attend conferences with an allocated budget.
- Socializing - Stay behind for beer in the office on Thursday evenings.
- Flexible retribution (restaurant tickets, transportation...)
- Medical Insurance.
- Possibility of working temporarily from our San Francisco office. Additional expenses such as travel and accommodation are covered.