Solutions Architect – AIApply now
This role is the ultimate owner of the overall solution for the project and is responsible for successful proposal preparation and estimation for the project.
Solutions Architect plays a key role in pre-sales working with the delivery team, and Business development team to understand the customer business requirements, architect solution, clearly define the scope, estimate the project proposal and help answer any business and technical questions the customer may have.
- Must work in a full English speaking environment fluently
- Understand the customer business requirements
- Define the scope of a project
- Estimate the project proposal
- Answer any business question
- Answer most of the technical questions
- Business reports preparation
Nice to have
- Basic Machine Learning, Statistics and Data Analytics knowledge
- Experience in eCommerce systems
- Capacity for teamwork
- Growth - Learn and thrive as a professional within our company.
- Ongoing training - Stay up to date with the latest technologies and methodologies.
- Innovative environment - Join a team who's passionate about new technology, constant improvement and adapts to changes and needs.
- Location - Work from our office in the Callao area, one of the coolest in Madrid.
- Team events - Join us for activities like football, surf, canyoning, paddle boarding and more.
- Team building - Discover our special annual cinema event.
- Work-life balance - Request teleworking and flexible working hours when you need them.
- Networking - Attend conferences with an allocated budget.
- Socializing - Stay behind for beer in the office on Thursday evenings.
- Flexible retribution (restaurant tickets, transportation...)
- Medical Insurance.
- Possibility of working temporarily from our San Francisco office. Additional expenses such as travel and accommodation are covered.