No flight experience is requiredApply now
We are looking for a Tech Lead to join us and raise Intelygenz to the maximum power.
Tech Lead plays a key role in the projects working with the delivery team to understand the customer project requirements, and architect solution.
- Spring / Spring Boot
- Micro-services and expertise in scalable architectures.
- Events Architecture
- No Relational Database.
- API Rest
- Kubernetes, Docker or both
- Continuous Integration and testing with Jenkins, Bamboo, Go, etc.
- TDD and / or ATDD
Nice to have
- Familiar with Agile methodologies
- Frontend Frameworks: ReactJS and / or BACKBONE.JS and / or AngularJS
- Relational databases
- Knowledge of the characteristics and capabilities of computing services, storage, networking and security in GCP.
- Team Management
- Functional English
- DevOps culture
- Growth - Learn and thrive as a professional within our company.
- Ongoing training - Stay up to date with the latest technologies and methodologies.
- Innovative environment - Join a team who's passionate about new technology, constant improvement and adapts to changes and needs.
- Location - Work from our office in the Callao area, one of the coolest in Madrid.
- Team events - Join us for activities like football, surf, canyoning, paddle boarding and more.
- Team building - Discover our special annual cinema event.
- Work-life balance - Request teleworking and flexible working hours when you need them.
- Networking - Attend conferences with an allocated budget.
- Socializing - Stay behind for beer in the office on Thursday evenings.
- Flexible retribution (restaurant tickets, transportation...)
- Medical Insurance.
- Possibility of working temporarily from our San Francisco office. Additional expenses such as travel and accommodation are covered.