At Intelygenz, we envision a future where processes accelerate performance. For the companies we work with, this means finding ways to optimize their data using cutting-edge technologies like A.I. enabled automation.
To achieve this vision, we need the brightest people in business, tech, and analytics – working together to deliver groundbreaking solutions that transform how businesses work. We’re on a continuous journey to build this dream team, and are always looking for talented people that share our goals and passion for technology.
This mindset is a huge part of our culture. We thrive on pooling our skills, collaborating on projects, helping one another learn, and creating new innovations. If you join our team, you’ll be working alongside highly-skilled tech lovers with a multitude of different specialisms. Outside of our projects, we host training, events, retreats and the occasional happy hour – all of which are a huge part of life at Intelygenz.
We’re looking for a QA Lead to participate in challenging projects, learn and grow in a friendly, international and collaborative environment, and help us take innovation to the next level.
What are you going to do?
Lead a team of QA testers and engineers
Lead and define the QA strategy to ensure code and functionality quality.
Help the team to execute the defined QA strategy
Ensure quality is added on every iteration to the product
Oversee all aspects of QA including establishing metrics
Watch for QA bottlenecks and make improvements
Work in a highly technological environment, APIs, microservices, middlewares, cloud architectures, event-driven architectures, DevOps...
You will be part of an agile team of amazing developers and even better people!
You will need:
3+ years of experience as a QA Engineer
Product Building mindset
Solid leadership skills
Complete knowledge of methodologies of QA (API, Unit, Integration, Acceptance, Functional)
High-tech skills & knowledge (software architectures, middlewares, system architectures, cloud patterns, CI/CD...)
- Flexible working hours for a real work-life balance
- 100% freedom to work from anywhere you’d like - from your home, our office, or even from a tropical island!
- Specific career plans for horizontal and vertical growth. Let your motivations do the talking!
- Mentoring to help you grow in your career
- Teamwork and feedback culture
- English and Spanish language classes with up to 60% of costs covered by us
- Plenty of happy hours, retreats and events with us (post-Covid)
- One hour per week to take part in continuous tech training programs with your co-workers
- Access to physical and mental wellness initiatives
- 50% health insurance coverage
- Flexible retribution for transport, kindergarten, and restaurant meals
- A free Intelygenz t-shirt every anniversary
Refer a friend: