If you want to work with incredible professionals and you love new challenges, this is the place for you!
Being an Intelygenz DevOps means you’ve been singled out for your capabilities and skills in automation, definition and standardization. Our DevOps help other developers achieve greater efficiency and quality in their working processes using the most cutting edge tools.
Given their key role in strategy, the DevOps team cannot allow workarounds and their work must always be held to the highest of standards. This is why they all have many years of experience and learning with them as mentors, becomes a professionally enriching experience.
During your first month, you will be lucky enough to have at least one expert mentor walk you through this phase and help get you oriented and on your way to success. From the second month onwards, you will be in control and able to make decisions that you consider appropriate and necessary for every situation that arises.
- At least 2 years experience in a similar position.
- Thorough knowledge in:
- Management and deployment using AWS.
- Deployment infrastructure as code using Terraform.
- Git version control.
- Linux/Unix operating systems, both physical and virtualized infrastructures.
- Knowledge in:
- Container deployment architectures (Docker, Kubernetes, Openshift, EKS, ECS).
- Configuration management systems like Ansible, Puppet, Chef, SaltStack, etc.
- Basic administration of databases (MySQL, MongoDB, PostgreSQL).
- Experience configuring a system of CI/CD (GitLabCI, Jenkins, Bamboo, etc.
- Ability to develop scripts in at least one programming language (Python or Ruby type)
- Experience in agile projects and methodologies
- For this position, it is essential to have an upper-intermediate to advanced level of English in reading, speaking and writing.
Also, a HUGE PLUS (+)
- Management and deployment using Google Compute Engine, OpenStack, Azure, etc.
- Different software testing strategies.
- Have been involved in designing a cloud-based solution.
- Ability to drop into code and logs to diagnose problems.
- Experience with good development practices.
- Ability to work closely with the team, ensuring the creation of accessible, high-performance applications.
- Excellent level of oral and written communication with customers, both internal and external.
- Must be autonomous and have a clear focus on customer/service/results.
- Excellent problem-solving ability, high level of initiative, responsibility, adaptation, highly motivated and eager to learn.
- Flexible working hours for a real work-life balance
- 100% freedom to work from anywhere you’d like - from your home, our office, or even from a tropical island!
- Specific career plans for horizontal and vertical growth. Let your motivations do the talking!
- Mentoring to help you grow in your career
- Teamwork and feedback culture
- English and Spanish language classes with up to 60% of costs covered by us
- Plenty of happy hours, retreats and events with us (post-Covid)
- One hour per week to take part in continuous tech training programs with your co-workers
- Access to physical and mental wellness initiatives
- 50% health insurance coverage
- Flexible retribution for transport, kindergarten, and restaurant meals
- A free Intelygenz t-shirt every anniversary
Refer a friend: