Being an Intelygenz DevOps means you’ve been singled out for your capabilities and skills in automation, definition and standardization. Our DevOps help other developers achieve greater efficiency and quality in their working processes.
Who would not love finishing a daily and going straight to a Nerf® battle? and have a meeting in Mordor? or to participate in a paella contest, canyoning or going to an event in Polonia? In Intelygenz you will find a place to grow and learn in an international environment, surrounded by all the coffee (tea or cocoa) that you want! We even design our own t-shirt, one for every anniversary.
- At least 2 years' experience in a similar position.
- Thorough knowledge in Unix administrative systems, both physical and virtualized infrastructures and cloud types like AWS, Google Compute Engine, OpenStack etc. Knowledge in a configuration management system like Ansible, Puppet, Chef, SaltStack, etc.
- Experience in agile projects and methodologies. Knowledge in Git and experience configuring a system of continuous integration (Jenkins, GoCd, Bamboo, GitLabCI, etc.) Ability to develop scripts in any programming language (Python or Ruby type)
- Knowledge of basic administration of databases (MySQL, MongoDB, PostgreSQL).
- Knowledge of container deployment architectures (Docker, Swarm, CoreOS, Kubernetes, Mesos.)
Nice to have
- Ability to work closely with the team, ensuring the creation of accessible, high performance applications.
- Excellent level of oral and written communication with customers, both internal and external.
- Must be autonomous and have a clear focus on customer / service / results.
- Excellent problem solving ability, high level of initiative, responsibility, adaptation, highly motivated and eager to learn.
- For this position, it is essential to have an upper-intermediate to advanced level of English in reading, speaking and writing.
A great environment and amazing workmates!! We know you need more than this for living, so here is the deal:
Remote working: up to 3 days per week
Tech programs: continuous training (1 hour per week to learn with your co-workers)
Courses and certifications granted (AWS, Google Cloud…)Open bar of Udemy.
Events in and outside Madrid (tickets + transport + accommodation, even outside Europe)
Flexible retribution: restaurant, transport and kindergarten.
Health insurance (50% granted)
Gympass and football, basketball, paddle and runners team. y
Parties and team building events
Being part of this great team!
- Flexible schedule
- Remote working: up to 3 days per week
- Tech programs: continuous training (1 hour per week to learn with your co-workers)
- Courses and certifications granted (AWS, Google Cloud…) Open bar of Udemy
- Events in and outside Madrid (tickets + transport + accommodation, even outside Europe)
- Flexible retribution: restaurant, transport and kindergarten.
- Health insurance (50% granted)
- Gympass and football, basketball, paddle and runners team
- Parties and team building events
- Being part of this great team!