Python Tech Lead
At Intelygenz, we envision a future where processes accelerate performance. For the companies we work with, this means finding ways to optimize their data using cutting-edge technologies like A.I. enabled automation.
To achieve this vision, we need the brightest people in business, tech, and analytics – working together to deliver groundbreaking solutions that transform how businesses work. We’re on a continuous journey to build this dream team, and are always looking for talented people that share our goals and passion for technology.
This mindset is a huge part of our culture. We thrive on pooling our skills, collaborating on projects, helping one another learn, and creating new innovations. If you join our team, you’ll be working alongside highly-skilled tech lovers with a multitude of different specialisms. Outside of our projects, we host training, events, retreats and the occasional happy hour – all of which are a huge part of life at Intelygenz.
We’re looking for a Python Tech Lead to participate in challenging projects, learn in a friendly, collaborative environment, and help us take innovation to the next level.
We are totally committed with microservices architecture embracing Clean Code, ATDD, and Cloud Computing, all of this in an agile environment and a DevOps culture.
What are you going to do?
- You will be part of an agile team of amazing developers, and even better people!
- Dailys, retrospectives…
- Quality is a must for us.
- Continuous integration, test, and delivery are part of our DNA
Would be very cool if you:
- 5+ years of experience working with Python (but we're flexible! don't take this as a hard limit)
- Scalable Architectures are part of your day
- Databases don't hold mysteries for you, either relational or NoSQL
- Know about Continuous Integration
- Understand and share the DevOps culture
- Good development practices are a must for you
- Enjoy working in an agile and collaborative group
- For this position, it is essential to have an advanced level of English in reading, speaking and writing.
A Plus if you:
- Knowledge of Python web frameworks (Django, Flask, FastAPI...)
- You are a master of testing, from unitary to integration
- Know Docker and/or Kubernetes
- You are used to work with APIs; not only consuming them, but also defining and exposing clear ones
- Machine Learning
- Flexible working hours for a real work-life balance
- 100% freedom to work from anywhere you’d like - from your home, our office, or even from a tropical island!
- Specific career plans for horizontal and vertical growth. Let your motivations do the talking!
- Mentoring to help you grow in your career
- Teamwork and feedback culture
- English and Spanish language classes with up to 60% of costs covered by us
- Plenty of happy hours, retreats and events with us (post-Covid)
- One hour per week to take part in continuous tech training programs with your co-workers
- Access to physical and mental wellness initiatives
- 50% health insurance coverage
- Flexible retribution for transport, kindergarten, and restaurant meals
- A free Intelygenz t-shirt every anniversary
Refer a friend: