Python Tech Lead
We’re looking for a Python Tech Lead to participate in challenging projects, learn in a friendly, collaborative environment, and help us take innovation to the next level.
Who would not love finishing a daily and going straight to a Nerf® battle? and have a meeting in Mordor? or to participate in a paella contest, canyoning or going to an event in Poland? In Intelygenz you will find a place to grow and learn in an international environment, surrounded by all the coffee (tea or cocoa) that you want! We even design our own t-shirt, one for every anniversary.
We are totally committed with microservices architecture embracing Clean Code, ATDD, HonestCode, and Cloud Computing, all of this in an agile environment and a DevOps culture.
What are you going to do?
- You will be part of an agile team of amazing developers. and even better people!
- Dailys, retrospectives…
- Quality is a must for us.
- Continuous integration, test, and delivery are part of our DNA
Would be very cool if you:
- 5+ years of experience working with Python.
- Scalable Architectures are part of your day
- No Relational Database
- Know about Continuous Integration
- Have knowledge about Node.js or GO
- Functional Spanish & English
- Understand and share the DevOps culture
- Good development practices are a must for you
- Enjoy working in an agile and collaborative group
- For this position, it is essential to have an advanced level of English in reading, speaking and writing.
A Plus if you:
- Know Docker and/or Kubernetes
- Familiarize with TDD/ATDD
- Flexible schedule
- Real work-life balance
- 100% work at home
- Office in Callao (Madrid), for voluntary assistance
- Availability to come to the office if required
- Tech programs: continuous training (1 hour per week to learn with your co-workers)
- Courses and certifications granted (AWS, Google Cloud…) Open bar of Udemy
- Career plans to fulfil your motivations and grow internally
- Events in and outside Madrid (tickets + transport + accommodation, even outside Europe)
- Physical and mental wellness training
- Health insurance (50% granted)
- Flexible retribution: restaurant, transport and kindergarten
- We even design our own t-shirt, one for every anniversary
- Being part of this great team!
Refer a friend: