Java Senior DeveloperApply now
We’re looking for Java Senior Developers to participate in challenging projects, learn in a friendly, collaborative environment, and help us take innovation to the next level.
We are totally committed to microservices architecture embracing Clean Code, ATDD, HonestCode, and Cloud Computing, all of this in an agile environment and a DevOps culture.
During the interview process, you will discuss:
Example of a distributed system to discuss some of the below topics:
CAP Theorem, EDAs, Scaling & Concurrency, Infrastructure and Deployment.
Drawing some diagrams of a microservice to talk about:
SOLID, Layered architecture, Hexagonal/Clean architecture, Integrations, DDD and API design.
Continuous Integration - GIT
Continuous Delivery - Pipelines & Release flows.
What are you going to do?
- You will be part of an agile team of amazing developers. and even better people!
- Dailys, retrospectives…
- Quality is a must for us.
- Continuous integration, test, and delivery are part of our DNA
Would be very cool if you:
- 3+ years of experience working with object-oriented programming languages such as Java
- Microservices (springboot...) are part of your day
- No Relational Database
- Unit test (JUnit)
- API Rest
- Functional Spanish
- Understand and share the DevOps culture
- Good development practices are a must for you
- Interest in scalable, distributed architectures.
- Enjoy working in an agile and collaborative group
A Plus if you:
- Know Docker and/or Kubernetes
- Familiarize with TDD/ATDD
- Are able to communicate in English
- Flexible schedule
- Remote working: up to 3 days per week
- Tech programs: continuous training (1 hour per week to learn with your co-workers)
- Courses and certifications granted (AWS, Google Cloud…) Open bar of Udemy
- Events in and outside Madrid (tickets + transport + accommodation, even outside Europe)
- Flexible retribution: restaurant, transport and kindergarten
- Health insurance (50% granted)
- Gympass and football, basketball, paddle and runners team
- Parties and team building events
- Being part of this great team!