Project Manager - Automation Projects
Intelygenz is a software development company, which founding partners are vocational developers. We know our success is in our people and in the high-quality of our code that we develop from Madrid and San Francisco.
We are totally committed with microservices architecture embracing Clean Code, ATDD, HonestCode, and Cloud Computing, all of this in an agile environment and a DevOps culture.
This person is the ultimate owner of the overall software solution for the project and is responsible for aligning the scope, timeline and budget to the customer's expectations and project goals.
You must be successful at:
- Leading Agile projects and managing all project activities without oversight or support, on projects of any size, complexity and standard to long schedule duration.
- Managing the client’s expectations to a positive outcome.
- Ensuring the team has a proper mid-long term Roadmap Definition and Task Prioritization.
- Notifying the client of any changes in Project Scope, Budget, Roadmap and/or team Schedule or Availability.
- Business Process Analyst Experience - Evaluating business processes, anticipating requirements, uncovering areas for improvement, and developing and implementing solutions by gathering critical information from meetings with various stakeholders.
- Managing Domestic and International projects.
- Ensuring the team follows the Continuous Integration and Quality standards and procedures.
- Preparing Project status, Reports, Proposals if necessary.
- Translating business needs and requirements into many deliverables such as functional specifications, workflow or mapping diagrams, technical designs, user stories, and more.
- Value delivery. Understanding the business value of our delivery to the client and ensuring the project team provides it.
- Rigorous managing of projects Risks, Schedule and Budget.
- Communicating effectively your insights, plans and needs to customers and team members.
- Monitoring and improving the performance of all team members involved in delivery.
- Maintaining a positive, self-motivated, can-do attitude.
- Demonstrating strong leadership and team-building skills by creating an atmosphere of cooperation and cohesiveness.
- Giving presentations internally and externally.
- 5+ years of demonstrable experience working as a Project Manager.
- 2+ years of experience working as a Business Analyst or related role.
- 3+ years of demonstrable experience leading Agile projects as a Scrum Master or Product Owner.
- Experience with software development teams, local and distributed across different time zones.
- Business Analyst knowledge of process scoping and ROI calculation, process mapping.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills regarding projects, reports and other commitments; completes assignments in a quality and timely fashion.
- Result & deliver business value-oriented
- C1 English level
- Great communication and leadership skills
- Be available for traveling locally and internationally
- Exceptional analytical and conceptual thinking skills.
- Competency in Cloud Sharing applications, including Google Suite and Microsoft Office suite.
- Empathy with the clients and the team.
A Big Plus if you:
- Scrum Master, Product Owner or PMI certification
- Software knowledge and technology affinity
- Understand and share the DevOps culture. We love to automate as much as we can.
- Understand and share QA techniques. High Quality is very important to us.
- Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning techniques.
- Demonstrable Experience, Bachelor's degree in business or related field or an MBA.
- Flexible working hours for a real work-life balance
- 100% freedom to work from anywhere you’d like - from your home, our office, or even from a tropical island!
- Specific career plans for horizontal and vertical growth. Let your motivations do the talking!
- Mentoring to help you grow in your career
- Teamwork and feedback culture
- English and Spanish language classes with up to 60% of costs covered by us
- Plenty of happy hours, retreats and events with us (post-Covid)
- One hour per week to take part in continuous tech training programs with your co-workers
- Access to physical and mental wellness initiatives
- 50% health insurance coverage
- Flexible retribution for transport, kindergarten, and restaurant meals
- A free Intelygenz t-shirt every anniversary
Refer a friend: