Senior Project ManagerApply now
Intelygenz is a software development company, whose founding partners are vocational developers. We know our success is in our people and in the high-quality of our code that we develop from Madrid and San Francisco.
As a software company, we are totally committed to Process Automation and Intelligent Process Automation practices specialized in successfully applying AI models to ease decision making in our customers.
We are looking for a Senior Project Manager to join our ranks, who in the medium term become an operations manager owner of the overall delivery operations in the US branch, coordinating the deployment of resources with their peers in Madrid and overwatch and ensure all deliveries in the US.
You must be successful at:
Making important policy, planning, and strategy decisions.
Helping promote a company culture that encourages top performance and high morale
Effectively communicating your insights, plans and needs to cross-functional team members, peers and C-Levels.
Allocate and Manage resources and employees across different projects and time zones.
Ensure all teams follow company standards defined for delivery.
Monitoring performance of all team members involved in delivery.
Overseeing projects budgeting and profitability.
Prioritizing initiatives based on company needs and requirements.
Identifying risks and mitigate them, solving problems as they arise
Making public presentations, internally and with customers.
Supporting the Sales department in Pre-Sales when necessary.
Preparing Executive Summaries of Project status.
- 6+ years of demonstrable experience working as a Project Manager.
- 3+ years of demonstrable experience leading Agile projects as a Scrum Master or Product Owner.
- Experience with software development teams, local and distributed across different time zones.
- Exceptional analytical and conceptual thinking skills.
- Understand and share the DevOps culture. We love to automate as much as we can.
- Understand and share QA techniques. High Quality is very important to us.
- Competency in Cloud Sharing applications, including Google Suite and Microsoft Office suite.
- Be available for traveling locally and internationally
- Empathy with the clients and the team.
- Native English level
- Spanish writing and speaking (B2 or similar)
- Enjoy working in an agile and collaborative group
- Great communication and leadership skills
A Big Plus if you:
- Scrum Master, Product Owner or PMI certification
- Software knowledge and technology affinity
- Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning techniques.
- Demonstrable Experience, Bachelor's degree in business or related field or an MBA.
We offer interesting and challenging work in a fast-growing, customer-oriented tech-driven company!
- Medical, dental and vision insurance 50% paid by the company
- Access to a Flexible Spending Account (FSA) for health expenses
- Life insurance, Short term disability and Long term disability paid for by Intelygenz Inc
- 401(K) with up to 4% employee matching
- Commuter benefits
- 20 days vacation plus 8 federal holidays
- Team building events
- Super nice office
- Being part of a great team!