Agile Project Manager (USA)
Intelygenz is a software development company, whose founding partners are vocational developers. We know our success is in our people and in the high-quality of our code that we develop from Madrid and San Francisco.
As a software company, we are totally committed to Process Automation and Intelligent Process Automation practices specialized in successfully applying AI models to ease decision making in our customers.
You must be successful at:
- Leading Agile projects and managing all project activities without oversight or support, on projects of any size, complexity and standard to long schedule duration.
- Managing the client’s expectations to a positive outcome.
- Rigorous managing of projects Risks, Schedule and Budget.
- Ensuring the team has a proper mid-long term Roadmap Definition and Task Prioritization.
- Notifying the client of any changes in Project Scope, Budget, Roadmap and/or team Schedule or Availability.
- Managing Domestic and International projects.
- Ensuring the team follows the Continuous Integration and Quality standards and procedures.
- Preparing Project status, Reports, Proposals if necessary.
- Translating business needs and requirements into many deliverables such as functional specifications, workflow or mapping diagrams, technical designs, user stories, and more.
- Evaluating business processes, anticipating requirements, uncovering areas for improvement, and developing and implementing solutions by gathering critical information from meetings with various stakeholders.
- Value delivery. Understanding the business value of our delivery to the client and ensuring the project team provides it.
- Communicating effectively your insights, plans and needs to customers and team members.
- Monitoring and improving performance of all team members involved in delivery.
- Maintaining a positive, self-motivated, can-do attitude.
- Demonstrating strong leadership and team-building skills by creating an atmosphere of cooperation and cohesiveness.
- Giving presentations internally and externally.
- 7+ years of demonstrable experience working as a Project Manager.
- 3+ years of experience working as a Business Analyst or related role.
- 3+ years of demonstrable experience leading Agile projects as a Scrum Master or Product Owner.
- Experience with software development teams, local and distributed across different time zones.
- Business Analyst knowledge of process scoping and ROI calculation, process mapping.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills regarding projects, reports and other commitments; completes assignments in a quality and timely fashion.
- Result & deliver business value-oriented
- Native English level
- Great communication and leadership skills
- Be available for traveling locally and internationally
- Exceptional analytical and conceptual thinking skills.
- Competency in Cloud Sharing applications, including Google Suite and Microsoft Office suite.
- Empathy with the clients and the team.
A Big Plus if you:
- Scrum Master, Product Owner or PMI certification
- Software knowledge and technology affinity
- Understand and share the DevOps culture. We love to automate as much as we can.
- Understand and share QA techniques. High Quality is very important to us.
- Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning techniques.
- Demonstrable Experience, Bachelor's degree in business or related field or an MBA.
We offer interesting and challenging work in a fast-growing, customer-oriented tech-driven company!
- Medical, dental and vision insurance 50% paid by the company
- Access to a Flexible Spending Account (FSA) for health expenses
- Life insurance, Short term disability and Long term disability paid for by Intelygenz Inc
- 401(K) with up to 4% employee matching
- Commuter benefits
- 20 days vacation plus 8 federal holidays
- Team building events
- Super nice office
- We even design our own t-shirt, one for every anniversary
- Being part of a great team!
Refer a friend: