Business Process Analyst
Intelygenz is a software development company, whose founding partners are vocational developers. We know our success is in our people and in the high-quality of our code that we develop from Madrid and San Francisco.
In Intelygenz you will find a place to grow and learn in an international environment, surrounded by all the coffee (tea or cocoa) that you want! We even design our own t-shirt, one for every anniversary.
We are totally committed with microservices architecture embracing Clean Code, ATDD, HonestCode, and Cloud Computing, all of this in an agile environment and a DevOps culture.
- You must be successful at:
- Gathering critical information from meetings with various stakeholders and producing useful insights and reports.
- Creating a detailed business process analysis, outlining problems, opportunities and solutions for a business.
- Engaging in business process analysis through deep data analysis and modelling techniques.
- Find and detect critical processes inside a business.
- Process Scoping and Process Mapping. Describe and map everything related to a given business process.
- Documenting and communicating the results of the analysis and solution proposed.
- Understanding the value of the business process.
- Ensuring solutions meet business needs and requirements.
- Calculating the Return of Investment.
- Measuring and calculating the necessary efforts for a process before and after automation.
- Monitoring deliverables and defining metrics.
- Working closely with clients, technicians, and managerial staff.
- Providing training, coaching, and guidance in business process analysis to colleagues.
- Staying up-to-date on the latest process and IT advancements to automate and modernize systems.
- English C-2 or Native
- A bachelor’s degree in business or related field or an MBA.
- A minimum of 5 years experience in business analysis or a related field.
- Exceptional analytical and conceptual thinking skills.
- The ability to influence stakeholders and work closely with them to determine acceptable solutions.
- Technical skills.
- Excellent documentation skills.
- Experience creating detailed reports and giving presentations.
- Excellent self-organizational, and time management skills.
- Experience in being part of top performing teams.
- Flexible schedule
- Remote working: up to 3 days per week
- Tech programs: continuous training (1 hour per week to learn with your co-workers)
- Courses and certifications granted (AWS, Google Cloud…) Open bar of Udemy
- Events in and outside Madrid (tickets + transport + accommodation, even outside Europe)
- Flexible retribution: restaurant, transport and kindergarten
- Health insurance (50% granted)
- Gympass and football, basketball, paddle and runners team
- Parties and team building events
- Being part of this great team!
Refer a friend: