Tech Lead (Test specialist)
Intelygenz is a software development company, which founding partners are vocational developers. We know our success is in our people and in the high-quality of our code that we develop from Madrid and San Francisco.
We are totally committed with microservices architecture embracing Clean Code, ATDD, HonestCode, and Cloud Computing, all of this in an agile environment and a DevOps culture.
What are you going to do?
Lead QA team defining and implementing the Quality strategy proposed across multiple teams, managing your own team and making decisions to ensure code and functionality quality.
Define testing strategies to ensure the product being released is up to industry and company standards
Help teams to execute the defined Quality strategy
Ensure quality is added on every iteration to the product
Oversee all aspects of Quality including establishing metrics
Watch for QA bottlenecks and make improvements
Work in a high technological environment, APIs, microservices, middlewares, cloud architectures, event driven architectures, DevOps...
You will be part of an agile team of amazing developers and even better people!
You will need:
3+ years of experience in Software Development (Java)
2+ years of experience as a QA Engineer
2+ years of experience leading teams
Product Building mindset
Solid leadership skills
Complete knowledge of methodologies of QA (API, Unit, Integration, Acceptance, Functional, Load, Contract...)
High tech skills & knowledge (software architectures, middlewares, system architectures, cloud patterns, CI/CD...)
- Flexible working hours for a real work-life balance
- 100% freedom to work from anywhere you’d like - from your home, our office, or even from a tropical island!
- Specific career plans for horizontal and vertical growth. Let your motivations do the talking!
- Mentoring to help you grow in your career
- Teamwork and feedback culture
- English and Spanish language classes with up to 60% of costs covered by us
- Plenty of happy hours, retreats and events with us (post-Covid)
- One hour per week to take part in continuous tech training programs with your co-workers
- Access to physical and mental wellness initiatives
- 50% health insurance coverage
- Flexible retribution for transport, kindergarten, and restaurant meals
- A free Intelygenz t-shirt every anniversary
Refer a friend: