Tech Lead (Test specialist)
Intelygenz is a software development company, which founding partners are vocational developers. We know our success is in our people and in the high-quality of our code that we develop from Madrid and San Francisco.
We are totally committed with microservices architecture embracing Clean Code, ATDD, HonestCode, and Cloud Computing, all of this in an agile environment and a DevOps culture.
What are you going to do?
Lead QA team defining and implementing the Quality strategy proposed across multiple teams, managing your own team and making decisions to ensure code and functionality quality.
Define testing strategies to ensure the product being released is up to industry and company standards
Help teams to execute the defined Quality strategy
Ensure quality is added on every iteration to the product
Oversee all aspects of Quality including establishing metrics
Watch for QA bottlenecks and make improvements
Work in a high technological environment, APIs, microservices, middlewares, cloud architectures, event driven architectures, DevOps...
You will be part of an agile team of amazing developers and even better people!
You will need:
3+ years of experience in Software Development (Java)
2+ years of experience as a QA Engineer
2+ years of experience leading teams
Product Building mindset
Solid leadership skills
Complete knowledge of methodologies of QA (API, Unit, Integration, Acceptance, Functional, Load, Contract...)
High tech skills & knowledge (software architectures, middlewares, system architectures, cloud patterns, CI/CD...)
- Flexible schedule
- Real work-life balance
- 100% work at home
- Office in Callao (Madrid), for voluntary assistance
- Availability to come to the office if required
- Tech programs: continuous training (1 hour per week to learn with your co-workers)
- Courses and certifications granted (AWS, Google Cloud…) Open bar of Udemy
- Career plans to fulfil your motivations and grow internally
- Events in and outside Madrid (tickets + transport + accommodation, even outside Europe)
- Physical and mental wellness training
- Health insurance (50% granted)
- Flexible retribution: restaurant, transport and kindergarten
- We even design our own t-shirt, one for every anniversary
- Being part of this great team!
Refer a friend: